Are you ready to become a Parentsmart Company?
For companies that:
- Show that they actively work for a sustainable combination of work and parenthood
- Give practical support to employed parents – and show the ROI/Return On Investment
- Want to be attractive employers where talents develop and stay through different stages in life
- Strive for more gender equality in the company
- Want to contribute to a more gender equal society (working with CSR)
- Understand the impact of sustainable workplaces, making use of all resources in a smarter way – also all competence
Companies working actively with:
- Parentsmart Dialogues: structured and regular dialogues with managers and employees. (from leader training to meetings for employees on parental leave)
- Parentsmart Ambassadors: strategy to identify, describe and spread internal manager & employee role models and concrete examples/stories/quotes from everday work life.
- Parentsmart Co Policy: internal guidelines for managers & employees about Co support to employed parents. And the ROI.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org